Working in the AnnaLab

We are always looking for talented, motivated students to work with us.  Applicants should be interested in experimentation.

If you are a Ph.D. or M.S. applicant, you must first apply to the graduate program in either the Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering department.  For information about the graduate programs in these departments and access to the online application, see the links below.  Be sure to indicate your interest in working with Professor Anna in your application materials.

If you are an undergraduate student or an admitted M.S. student interested in doing research in the Annalab, please email Professor Anna at sanna(at) With your email, please send the following information:

  • a current copy of your resume,
  • your current program and class standing (e.g. Chemical Engineering sophomore),
  • your cumulative undergraduate grade point average,
  • a brief statement of why you are interested in research, why you feel that you are a good candidate for a research position, and why you are interested in the AnnaLab
%d bloggers like this: